2013 Upcoming Events!
Down to the BONE!
Workshops, Seminars, and Webinars
It’s never to early or too late to build quality bone
All LIVE presentations include notes and a stellar power-point presentation
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the topics for free talks and workshops
Four hour workshops for laypeople will be posted soon
One hour free presentations will be posted soon
Lay people are welcome to attend continuing education seminars – the first six hours is on bone health and osteoporosis and the second 6 hours on heart health and heart disease – click here for information regarding upcoming seminars
- How to build a good bank account of bone
- Exercise for all levels of bone density
- Hormones and our bones
- How to increase the your digestion of nutrients
- Nutrition as medicine – it is critical to balance nutrients – calcium alone is not the answer
- Bone density diagnosis – osteoporosis and osteopenia – what you need to know
- Medications that impair bone density or bone quality
- Medications for osteoporosis – pros and cons
- If you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis, was the reading of your bone density accurate?
- Lab work to determine whether or not you may be losing
“Dr Simpson combines the best of traditional and complementary approaches. In short, she is a gem.” Patricia Ellsberg
“Lani is well informed regarding conventional and alternative approaches to osteoporosis and hormone balancing.” Lisa Keller, MD, OB_GYN
“I consider Dr. Simpson one of the foremost experts on osteoporosis diagnosis. If bone loss is occurring she finds out why rather than simply recommending that the patient see an MD for medications.” Judy Lane NP, MS, RN, PA
“Thank you Dr. Simpson for saving my bones. This year I am competing in a body building competition. I am happy to report that I have gained 11% bone mass without medications.” Patty Pruet
“If you haven’t had Dr. Simpson evaluate your individual case, please consider doing so, she is a case cracker and finds answers where other doctors have failed to do so.” Patient